Sunday, November 26, 2006

And the Survey Says ... "It's Groooovy!"

I've gained ten pounds from Thanksgiving! Ok, maybe not but it certainly feels like it. Saw some cool concerts this month - Yolanda Adams (absolutely amazing! I was truly moved) and the Brazilian Girls (I'm a new fan, thanks B!). Also been working on my own stuff ... it's taking me a little bit longer than I'd hoped, so I'm probably looking at a January 2007 release for "Touch the Sky", but the good news is I'm also going to have a new website and a VERY cool something something that's coming out after that! Yeah, I've been trying 2 think outside the box a bit.

So far the response to Adonis has been all positive ... everyone basically says the same thing ..."it's very different, but groooovy! I like it, I like it alot!" So, that makes me feel good.

Not sure if I'm going to put a band together and gig this E.P. or not, still pondering over that, but there WILL be a couple of release/listening parties thanks to some very generous peeps.

I'm thinking I wanna make another video, one that LOGO will actually AIR this time, which probably means I can't say "penetrate" or suck the honey off another guy's finger in this video. I'm thinking a video for Adonis would be cool. Anybody out there got any ideas?

"Slap me! Somebody slap me!" - Klymaxx, Men All Pause

Check out Saturn on I-Tunes!
Get Saturn's CDs at CDBaby!
Check out Saturn on MySpace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home